When the customer requests a check of the values shown by a meter and its conformity with the operating conditions established in metrological legislation.
Who can request: account holder or their legal representative, constituted through signed and notarised power of attorney.
· Applicant: National Insurance Number, Identity Card or another type of photo ID.
· Legal Representative: National Insurance Number, Identity Card and signed and notarised power of attorney.
· Partner: Company registration number, title name, National Insurance Number and Identity Card of the legal representative for commercial system checks.
· Legal Representative: Company registration number, signed and notarised power of attorney provided by one of the partners, National Insurance Number, Identity Card of another type of photo ID.
· Condominium: Condominium Convention, minutes of appointment of the manager, manager’s National Insurance Number and Identity Card.
Where to request: Facebook, Twitter, Site, E-mail, Customer Service Stores or through the Customer Service Centre (0800 28 00 120).
Deadline for Service: Up to 30 calendar days.
Fees and costs: If an abnormality isn’t found on the meter a service fee will be charges in accordance with the installation, pursuant to Art. 102 of ANEEL Resolution 414/10. The charge will be based on the type of meter:
Single phase - R$8.60 I Two phase - R$14.32 I Three phase - R$19.10