Through the Open Innovation model, Enel Group invests in the development of businesses and in the creation of an ecosystem of startups in several sectors. Our mission is to open the universe of energy to new technologies and partnerships in search of deals and opportunities to improve services, generate value for our customers and for society.
“Can you imagine receiving up to US$ 500 thousand to invest in research and development? You can study in Silicon Valley! It's a great opportunity to expose your work on an international scale! These are some benefits offered by Energy Start! The first partnership program between Enel and startups in Latin America! It will accelerate your dream!”
Areas of Interest
- Direct investments up to US$ 500 thousand for joint development of R&D Project;
- Enel's partners exposure, with the possibility of other sources of investments.
Immersion in Silicon Valley
- Specialization course in accordance with the startup needs at Enel's Hub of Innovation in Berkeley;
- Exposure to Silicon Valley networking.
- Commercial partnerships with Enel worldwide or in Brazil for proof of concept development;
- International scale with Enel operation in other countries.
- Access to the methodology of the Ace and other Enel partner accelerators in this call.
- Enel experts mentorship + ACE + Google Launchpad Accelerator.