- Where are Enel Distribution Ceará’s shares traded? What is the code of the share?
Enel Distribution Ceará’s shares are traded at the São Paulo Stock Exchange (Bovespa) and the share codes are:
● PNA – COCE5;
● PNB – COCE6
● ON – COCE3
- What is the Capital Structure of Enel Distribution Ceará?
Enel Distribution Ceará’s capital structure comprises 48,067,937 common shares representing 61.74% of the Company’s total capital; 28,131,352 class A preferred shares (PNA), representing 36.13% of the Company’s total capital; and 1,656,010 class B preferred shares (PNB), representing 2.13% of the Company’s total capital.
- Which is the difference between a Material Fact and a Notice to the Market?
A Material Fact represents any decision of the controlling shareholders, a resolution of the general meeting or of management, or any other act or fact of political, administrative, technical, corporate, economic or financial nature occurred or related to the company’s business, which may influence, in a determinable way (i) the quotation of the securities issued by the Company; (ii) the investors decision of buying, selling or maintaining these securities or the ones to them bounded; (iii) the investors decision of exercising any rights inherent to the condition of titleholder of the respective securities or of the ones to them bounded. The company is obliged by the regulatory agencies (in Brazil, by the Brazilian Securities Commission – CVM) to perform the immediate disclosure of the fact, if it is considered material, simultaneously in all the markets in which the respective securities are admitted to negotiation.
A Notice to the Market is any and all information provided by management to increase the corporate transparency policy, with no great impacts to the quotation of the respective securities; to the investors’ decision of buying, selling or maintaining the respective securities; or to the investors’ decision of exercising any rights inherent to the condition of titleholder of the respective securities. The opportune and clear disclosure of information to the market is part of a good Corporate Governance Policy.
- How can I keep track of my shareholder rights and dividend payments?
Shareholders shall maintain their records updated at BancoItaú (depositary bank) in order to ensure a full exercise of their rights and are only required to go to any Itaú branch submitting the appropriate documentation to do so. Investors who maintain their information updated, regardless of theirItaú account holder status, automatically receive dividends at the start date of payment set forth by the company. They are also notified through the “Book-Entry Dividends Credit Notice”, which specifies all the data of the credited event. If shareholders do not have banking data, dividends shall be available from the start date of payment set forth by the company and the investor shall go to a Itaú branch in order to receive them, with all identification documents and the “Receipt Notice of Book-Entry Share Dividends”, opportunely received.
- What does ex-right dividends stand for?
An ex-right dividends is the share traded after the date of resolution by the company regarding dividends distribution. Thus, dividends shall be credited in favour of the previous shareholder, i.e. the one that had the right on the shares up to the resolution date regarding the dividends.
- How do I buy and sell Enel Distribution Ceará’s shares?
To buy or sell shares issued by Enel Distribution Ceará it is necessary to contact a share broker to intermediate the negotiation with the stock exchange through a registration form filled out and approved by the share broker.
The shares may be registered:
● Through the securities broker where the shares were bought, which will be responsible for the payment of eventual dividends / interest on own capital; and which has the necessary information for income tax reimbursement and other related events, or
● Through the share system of BancoItaú, which is responsible for sending information with no additional costs. In this case, the shareholder will have the advantage of automatically receiving the dividends in his or her current account in the bank and branch of his choice. Before contacting a share broker, we suggest that you analyse this issue through the website of the São Paulo Stock Exchange – www.bovespa.com.br. You also will be able to watch the presentation ”Bovespa Goes to You”onBovespa’s website.
The share broker (or other financial intermediaries) will organize the trading process as it relies on professionals focused on market, industry and company analysis. These professionals are qualified to inform you about the right moment to buy and sell shares to obtain the best results. The list of share brokers integrating the São Paulo Stock Exchange (Bovespa) may be accessed through the website www.bovespa.com.br.
You may also negotiate your shares online. To do so, it is necessary to be client of a share broker that offers Bovespa’s Home Broker system, which allows the negotiation of shares through the Internet.
- What is a custody agent?
A Custody Agent is an entity, generally a financial institution, which keeps and maintains the record and manages securities for third parties, including services such as the clearing and liquidation of securities.Enel Distribution Ceará’s custody agent is BancoItaú.
- How to follow the evolution of Enel Distribution Ceará’s share prices?
Through Bovespa’s BM&F website or through any Home Broker.
- When are Enel Distribution Ceará´s tariffs readjusted and reviewed?
The tariff review of Enel Distribution Cearáhappens every four years on April 22. The first tariff review was performed on April 22nd 2003. The tariff adjustments are also performed annually on the same date.
- What is the net asset value approved by Aneel in the last tariff review?
According to Technical Note 087/2015 – Aneel, the net asset value was defined as R$ 2,686,394,769 and the gross asset value was set at R$ 4,588,714,395.
- How can I contact the Investor Relations department?
Enel Distribuição Ceará
Rua Padre Valdevino, 150 – 1º Andar
Fortaleza – CE
Contact email: email@example.com
Teobaldo José Cavalcante Leal
Investor Relations Director
Isabel Regina Alcantara
Investor Relations Manager
CE: (85) 3453-4029
Ana Cristina da Conceição
RJ: (21) 2716-1168
João Sturm Viegas
RJ: (21) 2716-1173
Cristiano Rocha de Lima
CE: (85) 3453-4686